WANTED: Suspect Mistakenly Released in the GTA by Police
A 24-year-old man -who’s potentially “violent and dangerous”- was mistakenly released by police in Toronto and investigators are asking the public to help find him.
Joshua Hogan was in custody for charges laid by the Peterborough Police Service and he had been brought to court in Toronto to face unrelated charges laid byToronto police.
He was released in error.
Hogan was last seen on June 27 at 5:10 p.m. in the Eglinton Ave. E. and Warden Ave. area.
He’s currently wanted on the Peterborough charges.
There’s also an outstanding warrant from Peel Regional Police.
He’s about 5-foot-9, weighing 165 pounds, with shoulder-length brown hair.
If you see him, immediately call 911 and don’t approach, police warn.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-4100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).
Photo: Toronto Police handout
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Police Cruiser Involved in Three-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Wanted Wednesday: Police Hunting for Brampton Assault Suspect Who Skipped Court
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Peel Police Searching for Male Facing criminal Harassment Charges
- Police Lay Close to 200 Traffic Charges Over Two Days in Peel
- Man Wanted for 24 Criminal Charges in Peel