Wanted Wednesday: Police Hunting for Brampton Assault Suspect Who Skipped Court
Each and every week, Peel police appeal to the public for help in locating a wanted offender who has eluded authorities for some time.
This week, police are asking people to keep an eye out for 24-year-old Brampton man Stefan Ruddock-Woolnough.
Ruddock-Woolnough has been charged with two counts of assault, two counts of assault with a weapon, disobeying a court order and failing to attend court. The warrant for his arrest stems from his failure to appear in court in 2015.
The assault charges were laid after Ruddock-Woolnough was involved in a domestic incident in Mississauga in 2014. Over two years ago, the suspect was charged with assault causing bodily harm following an allegedly violent dispute with a girlfriend in a private residence.
Ruddock-Woolnough is described as a multiracial male who is 6'2" and 165 pounds. He has a medium build and was last known to be living in Brampton.
Anyone with any information is asked to call police at 905-453-2121 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-888-222-TIPS.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28