Wanted Wednesday: Police Hunting for Brampton Assault Suspect Who Skipped Court
Each and every week, Peel police appeal to the public for help in locating a wanted offender who has eluded authorities for some time.
This week, police are asking people to keep an eye out for 24-year-old Brampton man Stefan Ruddock-Woolnough.
Ruddock-Woolnough has been charged with two counts of assault, two counts of assault with a weapon, disobeying a court order and failing to attend court. The warrant for his arrest stems from his failure to appear in court in 2015.
The assault charges were laid after Ruddock-Woolnough was involved in a domestic incident in Mississauga in 2014. Over two years ago, the suspect was charged with assault causing bodily harm following an allegedly violent dispute with a girlfriend in a private residence.
Ruddock-Woolnough is described as a multiracial male who is 6'2" and 165 pounds. He has a medium build and was last known to be living in Brampton.
Anyone with any information is asked to call police at 905-453-2121 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-888-222-TIPS.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19