Warm Weather Expected to Hit Brampton Soon
Over the past couple of days, Brampton has seen a lot of rain and it has also been fairly cool. However, things are expected to change soon.
According to Environment Canada it is expected to be 12 degrees, with a 40 per cent chance of drizzle or rain, today (May 3).
On Saturday, the temperature will raise slightly to 14 degrees.
However, on Sunday (May 5) Environment Canada says it will be 21 degrees in Brampton.
Time to bring out the shorts and sunscreen!
It will still be quite warm on Monday (May 6), however, there is a 30 per cent chance of showers.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week
- It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Brampton
- It will feel close to 40 degrees in Brampton: Environment Canada
- It’s Going to be a Warm Week in Brampton