Warmer Weather Coming to Brampton This Christmas
Good news, everyone—it looks like Santa is set to bring some warmer weather with him this Christmas.
According to The Weather Network, it's going to be four degrees celsius on Christmas Day (Dec. 25).
That's right—four degrees!
Although the forecast is calling for a mix of rain and snow that day, it's not predicting any accumulation, meaning your drive to and from your holiday celebrations should be relatively hassle-free.
The pre-Christmas warm-up is actually starting tomorrow, with The Weather Network calling for a high of three degrees. We'll dip back into the minus temperatures on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) and get to enjoy a glorious high of eight degrees on Boxing Day (Dec. 26).
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Car rental company established in 1918 files for bankruptcy due to COVID-19
- Why is Bramalea Divided into Letter Sections?
- 412 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,930 total cases found in Brampton
- Is using cards over cash helping prevent the spread of COVID-19