Warmer Weather Coming to Brampton This Christmas
Good news, everyone—it looks like Santa is set to bring some warmer weather with him this Christmas.
According to The Weather Network, it's going to be four degrees celsius on Christmas Day (Dec. 25).
That's right—four degrees!
Although the forecast is calling for a mix of rain and snow that day, it's not predicting any accumulation, meaning your drive to and from your holiday celebrations should be relatively hassle-free.
The pre-Christmas warm-up is actually starting tomorrow, with The Weather Network calling for a high of three degrees. We'll dip back into the minus temperatures on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) and get to enjoy a glorious high of eight degrees on Boxing Day (Dec. 26).
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- This Mixed-Use Development Is Set To Resume Construction In Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son