Warmer Weather Coming to Brampton This Christmas
Good news, everyone—it looks like Santa is set to bring some warmer weather with him this Christmas.
According to The Weather Network, it's going to be four degrees celsius on Christmas Day (Dec. 25).
That's right—four degrees!
Although the forecast is calling for a mix of rain and snow that day, it's not predicting any accumulation, meaning your drive to and from your holiday celebrations should be relatively hassle-free.
The pre-Christmas warm-up is actually starting tomorrow, with The Weather Network calling for a high of three degrees. We'll dip back into the minus temperatures on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) and get to enjoy a glorious high of eight degrees on Boxing Day (Dec. 26).
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Nearly 500 Students in Brampton
- Brampton Native Ex-NHL Defenceman Will Be The First Canadian On Survivor
- Suspect Steals Vehicle with Young Children in It in Brampton
- One Victim Sustains Injuries in Stabbing in Brampton
- Several Schools In Hold And Secure Following Fight In Brampton