Warmer Weather in the Forecast for Brampton
After the harsh winter Brampton saw this year, it's safe to say that the city deserves some warmer weather. And, according to Environment Canada, that warm weather is in the forecast for Brampton this week.
Today (April 22) in Brampton it is expected to be 17 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. Tomorrow, the temperature will drop slightly to 14 degrees and the city may see a few showers.
On April 24, there will be a 30 per cent chance of showers and the temperature will stay at 14 degrees.
However, temperatures will increase heading into the weekend.
On Thursday, it will be 17 degrees in Brampton with a mix of sun and cloud. On Friday the temperature will stay at 17 degrees, however, there is a 40 per cent chance of showers.
On Saturday there will only be a 30 per cent chance of showers, and on Sunday it will be 11 degrees and cloudy.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Warmer Weather in the Forecast for Brampton This Week
- It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Brampton
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week
- This is What the Weather Will be Like in Brampton This Week