Warmer Weather in the Forecast for Brampton This Week
Sadly, the long weekend is over, however, there still is something worth celebrating in Brampton today.
The city is expected to see some pretty warm weather this week.
According to Environment Canada, today (May 21) it is going to be 18 degrees and sunny.
Tomorrow, it is going to be slightly cooler at 16 degrees, however, it will still be mainly sunny.
On Thursday the temperature will climb to 25 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.
On Friday (May 24) Environment Canada is calling for a 30 per cent chance of showers.
And on Saturday the chance of showers will increase to 60 per cent, however, it will be 26 degrees.
And there will be a mix of sun and cloud again on Sunday, May 26, 2019.
Are you excited for this warm weather?
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Firearm located after traffic stop closes 410 in Brampton
- Police identify woman allegedly killed by former partner in suspected murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Lanes closed on 410 due to police investigation in Brampton
- Police searching for Brampton man following shooting and robbery at adult entertainment facility
- It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Brampton
- Warmer Weather in the Forecast for Brampton
- It’s Going to be a Sunny and Hot Week in Brampton
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- Here is What the Weather Will be Like in Brampton This Week