Warmer Weather in the Forecast for Brampton This Week
Sadly, the long weekend is over, however, there still is something worth celebrating in Brampton today.
The city is expected to see some pretty warm weather this week.
According to Environment Canada, today (May 21) it is going to be 18 degrees and sunny.
Tomorrow, it is going to be slightly cooler at 16 degrees, however, it will still be mainly sunny.
On Thursday the temperature will climb to 25 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.
On Friday (May 24) Environment Canada is calling for a 30 per cent chance of showers.
And on Saturday the chance of showers will increase to 60 per cent, however, it will be 26 degrees.
And there will be a mix of sun and cloud again on Sunday, May 26, 2019.
Are you excited for this warm weather?
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament
- Warmer Weather in the Forecast for Brampton
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- It’s Going to be a Fairly Sunny Week in Brampton
- Here’s What the Weather Will be Like in Brampton This Week
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week