Warrant Leads to Seizure of Semi-Automatic Gun and Drugs in Brampton
Officers from the Peel Regional Police Street Crime Gang Unit have arrested and charged two people in connection with drugs and firearms offences in the City of Brampton.
On Friday, March 24, 2017, investigators executed a warrant at a residential address in the area of Queen Street and McLaughlin Road in Brampton.
During the search, officers located and seized a loaded 9 mm semi-automatic handgun, as well as a quantity of cocaine.
Bruno Miguel Figueiredo, a 30-year-old male, and Dawn Locey, a 30-year-old female, both from the City of Brampton, were charged with numerous drugs and firearms offences.
Figueiredo and Locey were held for a bail hearing at the A. Grenville & William Davis Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton on Saturday, March 25, 2017.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win