Water Main Break Causing Traffic Delays in Brampton
A water main break is currently causing traffic delays in Brampton.
Peel Police are on scene at Steeles Avenue and Main Street in Brampton following a water main break this morning, Nov. 19.
According to police, Steeles Avenue heading westbound is down to one lane.
Police are advising drivers to expect delays and to use alternate routes.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- BREAKING: COVID-19 death reported at Brampton Civic Hospital
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Fire department responding to a fire in Brampton