We Finally Have an Opening Date for Wendel Clark's in Brampton
If you like classic and chic bar and grill restaurants and you’re wondering when a certain former hockey player’s resto is about to open, you’ll probably be happy to know that the brand’s newest Brampton location will be opening its doors on February 1 at 4:00 p.m..
That’s definitely good news for fans of comforting western staple foods and the hockey legend himself—especially considering the fact that Clark himself will be there.
The casual dining restaurant—which boasts locations in Vaughan, Burlington and Hamilton—is slated to set up shop on Main Street North, just steps away from the Rose Theatre.
Some popular menu items include baby back ribs, chicken quesadillas, six different types of burgers (including the Wendel burger with bacon, onion rings and cheddar cheese), Montreal smoked meat sandwiches and more.
Here’s a little interview with the legend himself!
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Application process for emergency benefits for workers begins this morning