Weather Advisory Has Been Issued for Brampton
Did you look out the window and wish you could crawl back into bed?
It’s likely going to be a tough commute across the Greater Toronto Area on Monday morning.
Poor visibility due to fog has Environment Canada telling commuters to be cautious when traveling to work and school.
“Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility," reads a fog advisory issued at 6:16 a.m.
It’s covering Peel Region, Halton Region, and Toronto.
"Near zero visibility in fog is expected or occuring,” reads the statement.
Visibility is predicted to improve later in the morning as the patchy dense fog dissipates.
Drivers are being advised to slow down, watch for tail lights, and get ready to stop.
Fog advisories are issued when near zero visibilities in fog are expected or occurring.
Monday's high is 9 C.
- Brampton Fire Department Responding To First Alarm Fire At Apartment Building
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region
- Brampton Woman Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Following Collision in Brampton