Weather Alert Issued for This Weekend in Brampton
Anyone spending time outside this weekend should prepare for some heavy weather.
According to a recent statement from E.C., potentially significant rainfall is expected from tonight until Sunday night, with amounts of 25 to 40 mm being predicted.
Environment Canada reports that the cause of rain is a low pressure system that is currently developing over Western U.S. and will be moving over southern Ontario during the weekend.
Residents are reminded to be safe and stay indoors during heavy rainfall, if necessary.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for Brampton
- UPDATE: Heavy Rain to Persist This Weekend in Brampton
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: Significant Rainfall Continuing in Brampton
- WEATHER WARNING: Heavy Rainfall May Impact Morning Commute in Brampton
- UPDATED: Special Weather Statement in Brampton