Weather Alert Issued for This Weekend in Brampton
Anyone spending time outside this weekend should prepare for some heavy weather.
According to a recent statement from E.C., potentially significant rainfall is expected from tonight until Sunday night, with amounts of 25 to 40 mm being predicted.
Environment Canada reports that the cause of rain is a low pressure system that is currently developing over Western U.S. and will be moving over southern Ontario during the weekend.
Residents are reminded to be safe and stay indoors during heavy rainfall, if necessary.
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for Brampton
- UPDATE: Heavy Rain to Persist This Weekend in Brampton
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: Significant Rainfall Continuing in Brampton
- WEATHER WARNING: Heavy Rainfall May Impact Morning Commute in Brampton
- UPDATED: Special Weather Statement in Brampton