Weather Alert Issued for This Weekend in Brampton
Anyone spending time outside this weekend should prepare for some heavy weather.
According to a recent statement from E.C., potentially significant rainfall is expected from tonight until Sunday night, with amounts of 25 to 40 mm being predicted.
Environment Canada reports that the cause of rain is a low pressure system that is currently developing over Western U.S. and will be moving over southern Ontario during the weekend.
Residents are reminded to be safe and stay indoors during heavy rainfall, if necessary.
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- UPDATE: Extreme Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton
- Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for Brampton
- Potential Flooding Expected Due to Heavy Rainfall in Brampton
- Significant Rainfall Expected to Hit Brampton
- WEATHER STATEMENT: Tropical Depression Gordon to Affect Brampton
- Another Special Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton