Weather Alert Now in Effect for Brampton
If you plan on spending some time outside today, you might want to take precautions, as strong winds are in the forecast.
A special weather statement is currently in effect for Halton and Peel (Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills).
Environment Canada says the passage of a cold front is ushering in strong westerly winds this morning. Widespread wind gusts to 70 km/h are expected with isolated wind gusts to 80 km/h.
The wind will begin to ease later this afternoon.
Isolated power outages may be possible.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24