Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
Near zero visibility in fog is expected or occurring.
A fog advisory is currently in effect for Brampton (along with Halton and the rest of Peel). According to Environment Canada, near zero visibility is expected or occurring in some areas.
Widespread fog from Lake Ontario will continue to affect much of the Golden Horseshoe this morning. It is expected to be locally dense with near zero visibility in some areas. It should lift by afternoon in some areas.
Visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero. If visibility is reduced while driving, slow down, watch for tail lights ahead and be prepared to stop.
Fog advisories are issued when near zero visibilities in fog are expected or occurring.
Stay safe, everyone!
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28