Weather Statement in Effect for Brampton
Significant rain possible from Sunday through to Monday in Brampton.
The remnants of tropical depression Gordon are expected to affect parts of Southern Ontario Sunday and Monday.
Rain is forecast to begin over extreme Southwestern Ontario Sunday morning, reaching the Golden Horseshoe Sunday evening. The rain could be heavy at times with total rainfall amounts in the 30 to 60 mm range possible by Monday night.
These higher amounts will likely be just north of Lakes Erie and Ontario and along the St. Lawrence River valley.
There is still considerable uncertainty in the timing and track of this weather system.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- WEATHER STATEMENT: Tropical Depression Gordon to Affect Brampton
- Strong winds and freezing rain in forecast for Brampton
- Another Special Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
- UPDATE: Heavy Freezing Rain Expected in Brampton
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: 80 km/h Winds and Freezing Rain to Hit Brampton