Weather Statement in Effect for Brampton
Significant rain possible from Sunday through to Monday in Brampton.
The remnants of tropical depression Gordon are expected to affect parts of Southern Ontario Sunday and Monday.
Rain is forecast to begin over extreme Southwestern Ontario Sunday morning, reaching the Golden Horseshoe Sunday evening. The rain could be heavy at times with total rainfall amounts in the 30 to 60 mm range possible by Monday night.
These higher amounts will likely be just north of Lakes Erie and Ontario and along the St. Lawrence River valley.
There is still considerable uncertainty in the timing and track of this weather system.
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- House struck during two-vehicle collision in Brampton
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- LATEST OUTBREAKS: List of long-term care homes with COVID-19 outbreaks in Brampton - May 28, 2020
- WEATHER STATEMENT: Tropical Depression Gordon to Affect Brampton
- Strong winds and freezing rain in forecast for Brampton
- Another Special Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
- UPDATE: Heavy Freezing Rain Expected in Brampton
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: 80 km/h Winds and Freezing Rain to Hit Brampton