Weather Statement Issued for Brampton
We know no one likes inclement weather, so we're sorry to say that Environment Canada has issued a weather statement for Brampton and surrounding municipalities.
According to Environment Canada, we can expect "significant precipitation" on Friday night and Saturday all across southern Ontarion.
"A large system from the southwestern United States will spread snow across southern Ontario Friday night. Some guidance suggests that the snow may mix with or change to rain over portions of southwestern Ontario and the Golden Horseshoe later Saturday while other models indicate that snow could continue into Saturday night," the reports reads. "This will be determined by the eventual track of the low."
Total snowfall amounts are likely to hit around 10cm to possibly 15 cm.
Naturally, commuting will be difficult. Environment Canada warns that unideal travel conditions are to be expected on Friday evening, Friday night and Saturday.
Fortunately, things should start to clear up on Sunday.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation
- Snow expected to hit Brampton this weekend
- Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for Brampton
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for City of Brampton
- Environment Canada issues freezing rain warning for Brampton