Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton
See all that water falling from the sky? It's definitely what you're used to, but Environment Canada is warning Brampton and Mississauga residents to exercise caution due to the significant amount of rainfall that's expected to accumulate over the next hour or so.
The weather agency recently announced that rainfall warnings are in effect for Peel and that heavy showers are expected. Environment Canada also said that showers and thunderstorms are expected to continue through the noon hour.
Local amounts of 50 to 60 mm will be possible.
Fortunately, the rain will move out of the region this afternoon.
Caution is advised, especially near creeks and on the highways.
- Popular ISP Launches New Cheap TV Service Across Ontario
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- PHOTOS: A Slew Of Luxurious Townhomes Are Under Construction In Brampton
- Peel Police 'Can't Believe' They Have to Tell Brampton Residents Not to Car Surf
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks