Wendel Clark's is Open in Brampton
After a long—but exciting—wait, Wendel Clark’s Brand new Brampton location has opened its doors and is welcoming first-time diners with some selections off its menu and as special meet and greet.
Although the restaurant is hosting its grand opening today, operators spent the last few days welcoming Brampton brass to the brand new resto. Earlier this week, Brampton Mayor Linda Jeffrey and other city councillors celebrated the impending opening and met Clark himself.
The brand new opening is definitely good news for fans of comforting western staple foods and the hockey legend himself—especially considering the fact that Clark will be on hand to welcome new patrons.
The casual dining restaurant—which boasts locations in Vaughan, Burlington and Hamilton—just opened up shop on Main Street North, just steps away from the Rose Theatre.
Some popular menu items include baby back ribs, chicken quesadillas, six different types of burgers (including the Wendel burger with bacon, onion rings and cheddar cheese), Montreal smoked meat sandwiches and more.
Here’s a little interview with the legend himself!
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Highly Anticipated Wendel Clark's Classic Grill and Bar Provides More Opening Details
- We Finally Have an Opening Date for Wendel Clark's in Brampton
- Popular Ex-Toronto Maple Leaf Opening Restaurant in Brampton
- Meet Former Hockey Player Wendel Clark in Brampton This Weekend
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton