Wendel Clark's is Open in Brampton
After a long—but exciting—wait, Wendel Clark’s Brand new Brampton location has opened its doors and is welcoming first-time diners with some selections off its menu and as special meet and greet.
Although the restaurant is hosting its grand opening today, operators spent the last few days welcoming Brampton brass to the brand new resto. Earlier this week, Brampton Mayor Linda Jeffrey and other city councillors celebrated the impending opening and met Clark himself.
The brand new opening is definitely good news for fans of comforting western staple foods and the hockey legend himself—especially considering the fact that Clark will be on hand to welcome new patrons.
The casual dining restaurant—which boasts locations in Vaughan, Burlington and Hamilton—just opened up shop on Main Street North, just steps away from the Rose Theatre.
Some popular menu items include baby back ribs, chicken quesadillas, six different types of burgers (including the Wendel burger with bacon, onion rings and cheddar cheese), Montreal smoked meat sandwiches and more.
Here’s a little interview with the legend himself!
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Highly Anticipated Wendel Clark's Classic Grill and Bar Provides More Opening Details
- We Finally Have an Opening Date for Wendel Clark's in Brampton
- Popular Ex-Toronto Maple Leaf Opening Restaurant in Brampton
- Meet Former Hockey Player Wendel Clark in Brampton This Weekend
- 5 Anticipated Restaurants for 2017 in Brampton