What Does $2000 Get You in Brampton Compared to Other Cities?
We all know that Brampton real estate is not cheap, and affordable apartments are, for the most part, few and far in between. But it's interesting and enlightening to measure local accommodations against others - both national and international.
If you have a monthly budget of about $2,000 (give or take a few hundred bucks) for living accommodations, you could find quite a comfy spot in Brampton, and that money might not go nearly as far somewhere like London (England!), Manhattan, or in some cases, Toronto.
But then again, $2,000 could get you an awesome home, sweet home, in __
Here's what a decent budget can get you in Brampton, compared to places in Europe and North America.
It looks like $2,000 a month can get you pretty far in Brampton. That $2,000 burning a hole in your pocket could go towards this three-bedroom, one-bathroom home with a rec room, a gas barbecue, and a four-car driveway. This place is also close to BCC!
Meanwhile in Halifax, $1,800 a month will get you a three-bedroom, two-bathroom condo. The living room has a fireplace, and some utilities are included, though it’s extra for heat and light, which might push you just over the $2,000 mark.
Over on the west coast, $1,800 can get you this cozy, two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo plus utilities. And, it’s furnished. There’s easy access to public transportation, you also get an underground parking spot, and to top it off, this place is walking distance from downtown - and check out that living room fireplace!
Okay, mentally prepare yourself for this one. In a town called Waxhaw, a suburban area in North Carolina, $1,899 USD (about $2,300 CAD) will get you a four-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom home with walk-in closets, marble floors, French doors, a gas fireplace, and cathedral ceilings - to name just a few things.
If you’ve ever wanted to move internationally, this is a sweet deal. For about 9700 Krona (about $1,500 CAD) you can live in this 94 square metre (about 1,011 square foot) top floor condo in Stockholm. It’s in line with Swedish functionalist style, was built in 1938, and boasts balconies, a rooftop terrace, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and it’s mostly open concept. Oh, and it’s dog-friendly!
- DISTURBING CONTENT: Peel Police Investigating Vandalized Sign In Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Following Three-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Suspect Arrested Following Criminal Harassment Investigation in Brampton
- Brampton Will Ban U-turns at 3 High Risk Locations
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room
- House of the Week: Massive $2 Million Home With Home Theatre System Just North of Brampton
- What Will $300,000 Get You in Brampton Compared to Other Cities?
- Brampton House of the Week: Gorgeous $1.2 Mil Home With Cozy and Chic Interior