What Does Your Smartphone Say About You?
While almost everyone has a smartphone now (there are a few flip-phone holdouts, but they’re few and far between), not everyone chooses the same one. Over the years, we’ve associated the BlackBerry user with strong business acumen and the iPhone fan with a millennial sensibility. Android users? People shirking the Apple craze.
With that in mind, here’s a look at what your smartphone pick might say about you.
You don’t break rules. You like simple. You’re more glued to your phone than any other smartphone user. You’re outgoing, extroverted, and enjoy everything luxurious. Some might call you “basic” but you’re actually very ambitious, trendy, enjoy the great outdoors, travelling abroad, and are well groomed. Your taste in technology takes a trendy and conservative approach - you welcome new and emerging technologies, but at a gentle speed.
4) Google Pixel
You’ve come to terms with the fact that Google is taking over the world, and now, you want to be first to get comfortable with their phone. Similar to iPhone users who have iPhones simply because it works well with their MacBook and other Apple products, you have the Google Pixel because Google is also coming out with devices that will be taking over our homes. You’re very polite and are ready for change, you face every challenge with a smile and everyone enjoys your company. You are extremely organized, efficient, and are famous for your musical talent.
Phones are for playing games and having fun. You have a more “relaxed attitude” and are “less agreeable” and “affable” than those with a Samsung or iPhone. You’re success driven and don’t care about “fitting in.” You’re not obsessed with the latest gadgets because at the end of the day, all you want is a phone, and your HTC is more than capable of making phone calls at your request. You’re punctual, introverted, very tech savvy, and great at gardening.
2) Samsung Galaxy
It's not that you don’t like iPhones, its that you prefer flexibility and customization capabilities and iPhones don’t let you run wild and free. With your stellar camera, selfies are second nature to you and you’re a natural photographer. You’re known for your creativity, and for your amazing cooking skills. You’re a fun-seeker who breaks the rules and take a very liberal and optimistic approach to life.
Wait…. People still have BlackBerrys?
I mean...it’s not 2009 anymore.
But you need it for work, we guess?
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton
- Here's What to do When Your Pricey Smart Phone Starts Slowing Down
- Apple and Google collaborating to create COVID-19 contact tracing technology
- People Warned to Beware of Sophisticated and Convincing Apple Scam
- Google Shutting Down Program Following Major Data Breach
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase