What Will Life Be Like in Brampton in 20 Years?
As our communities develop in the years ahead, the big question is how will they reflect the needs of the residents.
As part of Peel Region’s strategic plan, Community for Life is a place where everyone enjoys a sense of belonging and has access to the services and opportunities they need to thrive throughout each stage of their lives.
The initiative came from citizen feedback, and reflects their priorities and hopes for life in Peel’s 2015-2035 Strategic Plan as it outlines that work on bringing forward that vision.
Some of the service outcomes the Region has documented include:
Residents are being asked to complete an online survey, available until December 5, which will provide feedback for the Region’s priorities for the next four years.
For more information on Peel Region’s Community for Life, click here.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Peel Region Developing Plan In Hopes To Reduce Crime In Brampton
- Toronto, Peel Region enter Stage 2 of Ontario’s COVID-19 recovery plan
- Many Brampton Residents Don't Want the Peel Region to Split Apart
- Brampton relieved at province's plan to keep Region of Peel intact
- Peel Residents Asked for Feedback on Statutory Holiday Shopping