What Will You Binge-Watch on Netflix on New Year's?
It’s no secret that binge-watching television is one of the most popular New Year’s Day activities. Chances are, you loaded up on one too many cocktails the night before and need a binge-worthy show to help you recover from the comfort of your own bed.
Don’t worry — we all do it.
So, whether you’re ordering takeout from your bed or your couch on New Year’s Day, here’s a list of shows you can watch as you recover from Dec. 31 on Jan. 1.
Whether you’re looking for something funny, a thinker, or something that was really popular in 2017 that everyone was talking about but you haven’t seen yet, there’s likely a show for you on Netflix (if you have the popular streaming service…or are mooching it off of someone else).
Here is Netflix’s New Year’s Day Hangover Binge List:
- American Vandal - Let Dylan worry about who drew them. You just worry about staying hydrated.
- Dark - What year is it again? Seriously, because they don’t know either.
- Dear White People - New Year, new you. Wake up (at whatever time you want) and be woke.
- Friends - They’ll be there for you…
- Lovesick - Makes you appreciate that you only have a hangover.
- The Office - Michael Scott’s bad decisions will make you feel better about your own.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Crack up while Jake and the gang try to crack the case.
- One Day at a Time - Because we’re all just trying to make it.
- Planet Earth I & II - the soft, soothing voice of David Attenborough… need we say more?
- She’s Gotta Have It - Take a page out of Nola Darling’s book and just be unapologetic about the night before.
Do you know what you’ll be watching on New Year’s Day?
- Man Charged With Driving at High Speed on City Street in Brampton
- Your Water Bill Might Skyrocket in Brampton Due to Doug Ford Policies Soon
- ROAD CLOSURE: Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Police Seeking to Identify Three Robbery Suspects in Brampton
- Here's How the Trudeau Government Will Help Millennial Homebuyers in Brampton