What's Open and Closed on New Year's Day in Brampton
January 2, 2020
Here is what is open and closed in Brampton on New Year’s Day Wednesday, January 1, 2020:
- Bramalea City Centre 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Skating trails -- Gage Park, Chinguacousy Park, Mt. Pleasant Rink
- Some smaller grocery stores like Rabba
- Most convenience stores
- Some Shoppers Drug Marts
- Movie theatres
- A lot of restaurants will be open on reduced hours so call ahead
- Most Indian, Asian and Middle Eastern restaurants will be open but call ahead
- Shopping malls outside of Brampton:
Square One 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Pacific Mall 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Toronto Premium Outlets 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Vaughan Mills 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Eaton Centre 12-7 p.m.
- Shopper’s World
- All major grocery stores (i.e. Metro, Longo’s)
- Government offices
- Community Centres
- LCBO, Beer Store and Wine Racks
- Federal Government offices
- City hall
- No mail delivery
- Garbage and recycling will be collected one day later
- Brampton Transit will operate on a Sunday holiday schedule
- GO Transit and Train will run on a Sunday schedule
- LCBO To Open 150 "Convenience Outlets" Across Ontario This Year
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- This Is How You Can Find Out if Outdoor Skating Rinks Are Open or Closed in Brampton
- These Brampton Beer Store locations will be open on Civic Holiday Monday
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets