Where to Find Free Wi-Fi in Brampton
While some people argue—perhaps rightfully—that everyone is always glued to some kind of electronic device, there's no denying that it's not 1993 anymore and technology is of paramount importance.
Once something of a luxury, a reliable internet connection becomes more of a necessity each year. People in Brampton use the internet to find and apply for jobs, contact the city about a bylaw violation or other concern, read the news, check the weather, pay bills, receive payments and connect with loved ones.
We also live in a time where students are expected to submit electronic work exclusively and more and more people work remotely.
For that reason, it's good to know that residents and visitors can enjoy free open internet access inside most city community centres and corporate buildings.
So, where can you access this wi-fi?
- 8 Nelson St.
- 55 Queen St. E.
- 129 Glidden Rd.
- Balmoral Recreation Centre
- Brampton Animal Shelter
- Brampton City Hall
- Brampton Curling Club
- Brampton Soccer Centre
- By-Law Enforcement and Licensing Office
- Cassie Campbell Community Centre
- Central Public School
- Century Gardens Recreation Centre
- Chinguacousy Park - Indoor Facilities
- Chinguacousy Wellness Centre
- Chris Gibson Recreation Centre
- Civic Centre
- Earnscliffe Recreation Centre
- Ebenezer Community Hall
- Ellen Mitchell Recreation Centre
- Flower City Community Campus Building 1,2,D & E
- Flower City Senior Centre & Lawn Bowling
- Greenbriar Recreation Centre
- Howden Recreation Centre
- Jim Archdekin Recreation Centre
- Ken Giles Gymnastics Centre
- Knightsbridge Senior Centre
- Loafers Lake Recreation Centre
- Memorial Arena
- Peel Village Golf Course
- Professor's Lake Recreation Centre
- Provincial Offenses Office - 5 Ray Lawson Blvd.
- Rose Theatre Brampton
- Rose Theatre Garden Square - Outdoor
- South Fletchers Sportsplex
- Teramoto Park
- Terry Miller Recreation Centre
- Transit Terminal - Bramalea
- Transit Terminal - Brampton Gateway
- Transit Terminal - Trinity Common
- Transit Terminal - Downtown
- Victoria Park Arena
Happy complimentary surfing, everyone!
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- This Mixed-Use Development Is Set To Resume Construction In Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Brampton Recreation Centre Set to Close for A Year
- A Popular Golf Club Will be Converted into Brampton's Newest Recreation Centre
- Something New Has Arrived at Cassie Campbell Community Centre
- Some Programs at this Brampton Community Centre Have Reopened
- Major Upgrades Could be Coming to Recreation Centres in Brampton