Will it be a White Christmas in Brampton?
If you've been dreaming of a white Christmas in Brampton you may be disappointed.
According to Environment Canada, the region is not expected to get much snow.
Here is your weekly weather forecast for Brampton (Dec. 24 to Dec. 29).
Today, it is expected to be one degree with a 60 per cent chance of flurries. Temperatures will drop on Tuesday, with a high of minus two and a mix of sun and clouds.
Temperatures will rise slightly in the middle of the week.
Wednesday it is expected to be minus one, also with a mix of sun and clouds. On Thursday there is a 30 per cent chance of rain periods and the high will be one.
On Friday the high will climb to eight degrees and there is a 60 per cent chance of showers.
Lastly, on Saturday, Dec. 29, the temperature is expected to fall back down again. We will see a high of minus five and a 40 per cent chance of flurries.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton