Will This Popular Thai Store Open in Brampton?
If you love shopping, beautiful things, and the hashtag #treatyoself then you might be excited to know that a Thailand-based boutique has opened its first North American location in Canada.
And it’s won some awards.
You may recognize the name from posh hotels and spas around the globe.
It was founded in Bangkok in 1996 by Bobby and Palita Duchowny at the famous Chatuchak Weekend Market.
There are now more than 40 stores in 12 countries, including England, Malaysia, Germany, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
Products are distributed in at least 30 countries around the world.
Lemongrass House currently makes about 1,200 spa and body care products - all by hand, one kilo at a time - at the flagship store in Phuket, according to its website.
All products are sulphate and paraben free and have never been tested on animals.
Would you want to see Lemongrass House in Brampton?
Photo via lemongrasshousethailand.com
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Police Cruiser Involved in Three-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Popular Discount Store Launching Massive Expansion in Canada
- Popular Dutch Department Store Chain Coming to Brampton
- Potentially Dangerous Products Seized from Brampton Store
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Brampton
- Popular Tampon Brand Recalling Certain Products