Will This Popular Thai Store Open in Brampton?
If you love shopping, beautiful things, and the hashtag #treatyoself then you might be excited to know that a Thailand-based boutique has opened its first North American location in Canada.
And it’s won some awards.
You may recognize the name from posh hotels and spas around the globe.
It was founded in Bangkok in 1996 by Bobby and Palita Duchowny at the famous Chatuchak Weekend Market.
There are now more than 40 stores in 12 countries, including England, Malaysia, Germany, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
Products are distributed in at least 30 countries around the world.
Lemongrass House currently makes about 1,200 spa and body care products - all by hand, one kilo at a time - at the flagship store in Phuket, according to its website.
All products are sulphate and paraben free and have never been tested on animals.
Would you want to see Lemongrass House in Brampton?
Photo via lemongrasshousethailand.com
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- One Group Will No Longer Have to Pay Property Tax in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Feds Cracking Down on Phantom Vehicles
- Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Brampton This Week
- Popular Discount Store Launching Massive Expansion in Canada
- Potentially Dangerous Products Seized from Brampton Store
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Brampton
- Popular Tampon Brand Recalling Certain Products
- Canada Ranked as One of the Best Countries in the World