Witnesses Sought After Brampton Crash Injures Two
Peel police are asking witnesses to contact them following a Brampton crash which sent two people to hospital.
The incident took place on Dec. 10 at 2:20 a.m. at Steeles Ave. and Bramalea Rd.
That’s when the driver of a black Nissan Maxima was heading west, turning right at Bramalea.
The driver lost control of the vehicle, mounted the median and struck a pole, say police.
The adult male driver was treated by paramedics then taken to local hospital. He was later transported to a trauma centre in Toronto with serious, non-life-threatening injuries.
His female passenger was taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Major collision bureau investigators are appealing for any witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the driver prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the major collision bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3710.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police And Fire Department Responding To Gas Leak At Brampton Plaza
- Man Charged After Police Locate Loaded Firearm in Brampton
- Massive Auto Group Starts Construction of Luxury Dealership in Brampton
- Ontario Government Announces Results of 'Voluntary Layoff' Program
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade
- UPDATE: 25-Year-Old Driver Still in Serious Condition After One-Car Collision in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses Following Hit and Run in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Hit and Run in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Woman Dies in Brampton Crash