Witnesses Sought After Masked Gunman Sends Man To Hospital In Brampton Shooting
A masked gunman is on the run following a shooting in Brampton that sent a victim to hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.
Peel police responded to a call around 6 p.m. Tuesday at a townhouse complex in the Torbram Rd. and Clark Blvd. area.
Police say the male victim asked a passerby to drive him to hospital.
He was later transferred to a Toronto trauma centre, where he remains in critical condition and is expected to survive.
Police are calling it an isolated incident, saying there’s no risk to public safety.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the 21 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2133 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Police identity victim of recent homicide in Brampton
- 16 year old arrested for homicide of Brampton man
- Police responding to female with knife in Brampton
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw