Witnesses Sought After Masked Gunman Sends Man To Hospital In Brampton Shooting
A masked gunman is on the run following a shooting in Brampton that sent a victim to hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.
Peel police responded to a call around 6 p.m. Tuesday at a townhouse complex in the Torbram Rd. and Clark Blvd. area.
Police say the male victim asked a passerby to drive him to hospital.
He was later transferred to a Toronto trauma centre, where he remains in critical condition and is expected to survive.
Police are calling it an isolated incident, saying there’s no risk to public safety.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the 21 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2133 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton