Witnesses Sought in Brampton Shooting
Witnesses are being asked to come forward after a shooting sent a Brampton man to hospital.
The incident took place on Oct. 29 at 3:12 a.m. near Queen St. E. and Kennedy Rd. S.
The victim, 20, suffered non-life-threatening injuries and was taken to a local trauma centre, say Peel police.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses or anyone who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or any information regarding the incident.
Tipsters are asked to contact investigators with the 22 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- UPDATE: Extreme Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton