Witnesses sought in collision that critically injured four people in Brampton
Police are appealing to witnesses for help as they continue to investigate a recent collision in Brampton.
Around 4:50 p.m. on Saturday, June 13, a red Ford Escape with two occupants was driving eastbound on Queen Street and attempted to make a left turn into a private parking lot west of Chrysler Drive.
“At the same time, a grey Honda Civic with two occupants was travelling westbound on Queen Street and proceeded to collide with the Ford Escape within the intersection,” police said.
All four people were taken to hospital with injuries ranging from critical to life-threatening.
Peel Police’s Major Collision Bureau is investigating this incident.
Witnesses and anyone with relevant surveillance/dashcam footage are asked to contact investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Peel Police Looking for Witnesses Following Collision Investigation
- Peel Police Looking For Witnesses in Serious Brampton Crash
- Police Appeal for Witnesses in Fatal Brampton Collision
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Man Seriously Injured in Hit and Run in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Hit and Run Leaves Man in Critical Condition