Woman and 13 Year Old Boy Killed in Brampton Stabbing
Police are continuing to investigate a double homicide in Brampton on Friday morning, August 16.
Around 5:45 a.m., officers responded to a stabbing at a residence on Josephine Court and located two victims with life-threatening injuries.
The first victim, identified as a 53 year old mother of four, succumbed to her injuries inside the residence. The second victim, identified as her 13 year old son, was taken to a local hospital and succumbed to his injuries there.
“The suspect has been identified as a 51-year-old man who is the husband and father of the two victims,” police say. “After the incident, he fled the residence in a vehicle and ended his own life in the area of Williams Parkway and Highway 410 in Brampton.”
Names of the people involved will not be released at this time to respect the family’s privacy.
The Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau is continuing to investigate the circumstances of this case.
Anyone with information that can assist the investigation is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Suspect and Victim Identified in Fatal Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- Victims and Suspect Identified in Brampton Double Homicide
- UPDATE: Crash Victim Identified as 63 Year Old Brampton Man
- Suspects Fled As Police Investigate Peel's Fourth Murder Of The Year