Woman and Dog Injured Following Stabbing Incident in Brampton
A woman was taken to hospital after an early morning stabbing incident in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police are calling the incident a "domestic-related situation.”
Police say the woman was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries early this morning (Feb. 14).
At approximately 4:10 a.m., police and paramedics were called to a residence at the intersection of Sandalwood Parkway West and Van Kirk Drive, after a female was reportedly stabbed in the kneecap.
Police allege a dog was found to also be suffering from a leg injury, but was taken a local veterinary clinic and is expected to make a full recovery.
A male was arrested on scene and is in police custody, but no charges have been laid.
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: August 18 – 24