Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
Police and paramedics are responding to an incident this evening.
Peel Paramedics were called shortly after 7:00 p.m. for a report of an adult female located in the garage of a residence at Treeline Boulevard and Linstock Drive, east of Airport at Countryside Drive.
The woman, who police say was found with obvious signs of trauma, has been taken to local hospital in life-threatening condition.
The cause of her injuries are currently unknown, police say.
Officers are continuing to investigate.
More details to come.
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- A Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Explosion in Brampton
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Brampton
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Man Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Brampton Shooting