Woman Hospitalized After Stabbing in Brampton
Officers attended the scene of an early morning incident today in Brampton.
Police say they got a call at 5:25 a.m. for a stabbing on Knightsbridge Road, north of Central Park Drive at Clark Boulevard.
Paramedics took the victim, a 33 year old Brampton woman, to a trauma centre in life threatening condition.
As of 8:11 a.m., police report that her injuries are no longer considered life threatening.
There is no suspect information at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Despite fewer drivers on the road, Canadian auto insurance rates increase during second quarter of 2020
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Brampton
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Woman in trauma centre after stabbing in Brampton
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Brampton