Woman Hospitalized After Stabbing in Brampton
Officers attended the scene of an early morning incident today in Brampton.
Police say they got a call at 5:25 a.m. for a stabbing on Knightsbridge Road, north of Central Park Drive at Clark Boulevard.
Paramedics took the victim, a 33 year old Brampton woman, to a trauma centre in life threatening condition.
As of 8:11 a.m., police report that her injuries are no longer considered life threatening.
There is no suspect information at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19