Woman Injured by Flying Beer Bottle Near Brampton Bar
Peel police are investigating an incident that took place near a Brampton bar that left one woman with minor injuries.
According to police, an altercation occurred at or near a Brampton establishment in the Kennedy and Orenda area around 3:30 a.m. Monday morning. During what police called an altercation, a woman intervened and was subsequently injured.
Multiple media outlets are reporting that the victim was struck by a flying beer bottle.
The victim was transported to hospital with minor injuries.
No information on possible suspects is available at this time.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Woman Injured in All-Female Bar Brawl in Brampton
- Police Arrest Driver in Connection with Hit and Run Incident That Seriously Injured Brampton Teen
- SIU Investigating After Police Taser 59-year-old Brampton Woman
- Woman and Dog Injured Following Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- Brampton Woman Facing Charges After Child Seriously Injured in Crash