Woman Seriously Injured Following Stabbing in Brampton
A woman has been transported to hospital in serious condition following a stabbing incident in Brampton, Peel Paramedics say.
Shortly after 3:00 p.m., paramedics said crews were responding to a stabbing in the McLaughlin Rd. and Steeles Ave. area in Brampton.
Paramedics say they have transported an adult woman to Sunnybrook in serious condition.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Peel police say the stabbing occurred in the Ray Lawson Blvd. and McLaughlin Rd. area.
A 26-year-old woman has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
One female suspect is in custody.
No other suspects are outstanding.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores