Woman Seriously Injured Following Stabbing in Brampton
A woman has been transported to hospital in serious condition following a stabbing incident in Brampton, Peel Paramedics say.
Shortly after 3:00 p.m., paramedics said crews were responding to a stabbing in the McLaughlin Rd. and Steeles Ave. area in Brampton.
Paramedics say they have transported an adult woman to Sunnybrook in serious condition.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Peel police say the stabbing occurred in the Ray Lawson Blvd. and McLaughlin Rd. area.
A 26-year-old woman has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
One female suspect is in custody.
No other suspects are outstanding.
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24