Woman struck by vehicle in Brampton
First responders are attending to a collision in Brampton.
At 9:23 p.m. tonight (May 25), first responders were called to the area of Peter Robertson Boulevard and Bramalea Road in relation to a pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle.
The pedestrian, an adult woman, suffered minor injuries and has been transported to hospital.
- Brampton issues 14 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- 102 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 93 new cases found in Brampton
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Brampton
- First responders attending to a natural gas line that was struck in Brampton
- Man arrested for defrauding the public
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle during a collision in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton