Woman struck by vehicle in Brampton
First responders are attending to a collision in Brampton.
At 9:23 p.m. tonight (May 25), first responders were called to the area of Peter Robertson Boulevard and Bramalea Road in relation to a pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle.
The pedestrian, an adult woman, suffered minor injuries and has been transported to hospital.
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- First responders attending to driver that struck tree in Brampton
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle during a collision in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton