World Famous Fresh Tea And Juice Joint Opens First Location In Brampton
If you love tea and exotic juice, then you are in luck! A new fresh tea and juice joint just opened up at Bramalea City Centre.
However, this is not like other tea or juice shops.
What makes this place unique?
CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice was founded in 1997 in Taiwan. Over the last 22 years, CoCo has become a global brand in the bubble tea industry. It has more than 3,500 shops all over the world, but this new joint is the first one in Brampton.
Located at 25 Peel Centre Drive, CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice offers a high standard of quality, consistency and service. They provide creative tea drinks including fresh tea, milk tea, fruit tea, yogurt drinks, coffee and other beverage products.
Though they have a variety of drinks to choose from, their top 10 drinks are Pearl Milk Tea, Sago Taro Milk Tea, Grapefruit Yakult, 3 Guys (milk tea with grass jelly, pudding and tapioca), Bubble GaGa (passion fruit tea with coconut jelly and tapioca), Mango Slush, Red Bean Matcha Milk Tea, Strawberry Latte, Black Tea Macchiato and Pearl Roasted Milk Tea.
Here is a look at their other menu items:
Will you be trying the world’s largest bubble tea brand?
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway