World's Largest Swimming Lesson Comes to Brampton
If you've ever wanted to learn how to swim, or you just love to swim, you might want to check out this massive swimming lesson that's coming to Brampton!
Wet'n'Wild Toronto is hosting The World's Largest Swimming Lesson on June 22, 2017, from 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Registration begins at 4:30 p.m., the lesson begins at 5:45 p.m., and participants will have free time with limited attractions at Wet'n'Wild from 6:15-7:30 p.m.
According to event organizers, the Lesson brings together tens of thousands of individuals from hundreds of communities across the globe.
Participants across the globe take the same lesson over a 24-hour period to raise awareness about how swimming is a vital life-saving skill that every child should learn.
The World's Largest Swimming Lesson aims to teach children to swim, help prevent drowning, and be a part of Guinness World Records through this event!
Wet'n'Wild Toronto is partnering with Making Waves Swim School and William Osler Health System Foundation to make this event possible.
Tickets at $10 per person, and $5 from each sale will be donated to William Osler Health System Foundation. Registration is required by June 20, 2017.
Anyone interested can register here.
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: August 18 – 24
- Brampton Teen To Swim Across Lake Erie To Raise Funds For Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Free Outdoor Salsa Lesson Set to Hit Brampton Tonight
- Free Swimming at Locations Across Brampton Next Week
- 5 Swimming Spots You Have to Visit Outside of Brampton
- Renowned Bramptonian Will Speak at Canada's Largest TEDx Event