World's Youngest Professional DJ Spinning in Garden Square Tonight
If you’re heading to the ONTour concert tonight, you’ll want to show up early, because Brampton’s own Guinness World Record Breaker will be kicking off the major concert in the Square!
Brandan Duke has performed for thousands as Dextrous One - his stage name - and now, he’ll be hitting up Garden Square in his hometown to kick off the star-studded concert.
Duke is just 10 years old, but that hasn’t stopped him. According to his Facebook page, on June 6, 2013, he played for 8,000 people at Koolhaus in Toronto. Then, he was only six years old.
Koolhaus might be closed, but Dextrous One is still on his A-game.
He’s been coined the World’s Youngest Professional DJ by Guinness World Records, spinning top 40 tunes with a relaxed attitude.
Duke will be spinning live tonight from 6 p.m.-7 p.m.
As for the rest of the massive ONTour concert tonight, here’s the lineup of incredible homegrown artists.
- Anjulie @ 7:15 p.m.
- JoSH the BaND @ 8 p.m.
- Kardinal Offishall @ 8:45 p.m.
- Amanda Marshall @ 10 p.m.
Residents are reminded that parking is free in the city's municipal parking garage after 7 p.m., and, as with any festival, there will be a few road closures.
The following road closures will be in effect on Friday, September 1, at 6 p.m. until Saturday, September 2, at 12 a.m.:
- Main Street from John Street to Nelson Street
- Queen Street from George Street to Theatre Lane
Enjoy the last Friday Night Live in the Square for the summer, Brampton!
- Free Concert with Big Names Coming to Brampton
- Here's Everything You Need to Know About Tonight's NBA Finals Game in Garden Square
- Free Friday Night Concert Set to Hit Brampton Next Week
- Watch the Toronto Raptor's First Game of the NBA Finals Tonight in Garden Square
- Street Festival Prompting Road Closures in Brampton