You Can Now Get Extremely Cheap Coffee in Brampton
What better way to warm up than with a hot cup of coffee in the middle of winter?
It’s no secret that Canadian winters call for toasty coats, purring kittens to cuddle with, roaring fireplaces, and hot beverages to combat the snow and the cold.
McDonald’s Canada has kicked off February with the official launch of $1 coffees across the country.
It’s true — from February 5 until March 4, 2018, you can get any size McCafe Premium Roast Coffee for $1, including the massive XL size if you’re looking for a giant caffeine boost.
This is probably the best time to collect McCafe stickers (they come on the coffee cups), where seven stickers get you a free coffee.
It’s also a very interesting time to launch cheap coffees, just days ahead of Tim Hortons’s Roll Up the Rim contest, which starts on February 7.
Regardless, more cheap coffee and chances to win prizes for you!
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- McDonald's Offering Free Coffee in Brampton
- Canadians Pick Their Favourite Coffee and the Results are Surprising
- You Can Get Free Coffee at Tim Hortons in Brampton All Week
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee Over the Holidays in Brampton
- Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Brampton in January