You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Brampton
You’ve probably been wrapped in your blanket scarf with a toque on since Starbucks released their pumpkin spice latte at the beginning of the month, and now, Timmies has upped its game for fall!
Tim Hortons has officially released a pumpkin spice latte of their own for the season alongside their pumpkin spice muffin, which is filled with cream cheese.
According to Tim Hortons on Facebook, the latte now has “twice the spice.”
The pumpkin spice latte is a twist on Tim Hortons’s classic latte, flavoured with pumpkin spice and topped with whipped cream.
Unfortunately, their pumpkin spice tea hasn’t made a comeback this season.
The holidays are clearly upon us, with seasonal treats on the menu at cafes and restos across the city! Next up: gingerbread and candycane everything.
Photo courtesy of Tim Hortons on Facebook
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Brampton Batman Gets Pulled Over by Police
- Thousands of Patients Were Stuck on Hallway Stretchers at Brampton Civic This Year
- Pedestrian Struck at Intersection in Brampton
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Peel Location
- More Affordable Housing Coming to Brampton
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Brampton
- 5 Places to Get a Pumpkin Spice Treat in Brampton
- Special Fall Movie Night and Pumpkin Smashing Set to Hit Brampton Very Soon
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Brampton This Week
- 5 Pumpkin Patches to Visit Outside of Brampton