You Can Still Get This Specialty Drink at Some Locations in Brampton
Question: does your future have this specialty frappuccino in it?
Answer: it could!
Major coffee chain Starbucks is always coming up with new frappuccinos, and this time, the coffee giant has released a crystal ball frappuccino.
Now, while the frappuccino was supposed to be available from March 22-26, 2018, we’ll let you in on a little secret.
It’s actually still available at some locations in our city. Several locations still have the ingredients to make the crystal ball frappuccino, you just have to ask for them to make it!
Keep in mind that you should call your local Starbucks ahead of time if you’re heading there specifically for this specialty frappe, just to make sure they have it.
So, what’s in this sugary beverage?
It’s a turquoise, peach-infused, cream-based blended drink, topped with peach-flavoured whipped cream and green, purple, or blue sprinkles.
The internet seems to be enjoying the new drink for the most part!
Are you going to try it?
- Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Brampton
- Starbucks Releases Magical Frappucino For Limited Time Only
- Starbucks Might Sell a Wild New Frappuccino in Brampton Very Soon
- Starbucks Unveils New Drink Option in Some Brampton Locations
- An Exciting New Drink is Available at Starbucks