You Could Win a Lot of Money from This Travelling Elevator Coming to Brampton
How good is your elevator pitch?
If you’re an entrepreneur, a small business owner, or you just have a great idea for a business, now’s the time to brush up your best pitch for your business, because the largest Canadian small business competition is on its way to Brampton by way of the TELUS Pitch travelling elevator on Friday, October 13 from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Conservatory inside of City Hall.
Inside of the travelling elevator, you’ll have one minute to pitch and record your business idea and be entered into a contest for a chance to win a grand prize of a whopping $100,000, and a shot at $50,000 in additional prizing.
What’s more - you could get the money to scale up your small business pretty quickly if you win a prize, as winners will be announced on November 13, just about a month from now.
This is all part of Small Business Month - which, surprise, surprise, is this month! - and a few special guests will be at the grand event, including Mayor Linda Jeffrey, Suzanne Trusdale, vice president of small business solutions at TELUS Business Solutions, and Bruce Poon Tip, founder of G Adventures.
The life-size elevator is part of a large-scale, cross-Canada competition for business owners, and it’s accepting pitches from now until October 29.
This event could be a game-changer for your business - so gear up for Friday, Brampton!
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Firearm located after traffic stop closes 410 in Brampton
- Lanes closed on 410 due to police investigation in Brampton
- Police identify woman allegedly killed by former partner in suspected murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police searching for Brampton man following shooting and robbery at adult entertainment facility
- Tips for maintaining a successful small business in Brampton
- Survey Finds Brampton Business Owners Extremely Stressed
- New Women's Co-Working and Business Hub Opens in Brampton
- Vacancy Rebate Program for Business Owners to be Phased Out in Brampton
- 5 Business Events to Check Out in Brampton This Summer