Young Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
Police have reported a second collision in Brampton this afternoon.
A call came in at 5:24 p.m. for a cyclist who was hit by a vehicle in the area of Footbridge Crescent and Yellow Avens Boulevard, south of Airport at Countryside Drive.
The victim, a 13 year old male, was taken to local hospital with a leg injury.
The 43 year old driver remained on scene, police say.
While no closures have been reported, residents may want to avoid the scene.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton
- Ontario says more heath providers can reopen including dentists, optometrists