Young Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
Police have reported a second collision in Brampton this afternoon.
A call came in at 5:24 p.m. for a cyclist who was hit by a vehicle in the area of Footbridge Crescent and Yellow Avens Boulevard, south of Airport at Countryside Drive.
The victim, a 13 year old male, was taken to local hospital with a leg injury.
The 43 year old driver remained on scene, police say.
While no closures have been reported, residents may want to avoid the scene.
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway