Youth Sports Registration Opening Soon in Brampton
If you or your kids want to get involved and get active, you’ll want to be aware that the time is near - registration for youth sports will be open very soon and for two days only!
Get ready to get active, youth of Brampton. Brampton recreation youth sports registration for fall and winter sports for 2017/2018 is happening on Friday, September 22 from 6-9 p.m. and Saturday, September 23 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.at Century Gardens Recreation Centre and Terry Miller Recreation Centre.
A bunch of sports and classes will be available for registration on those days, depending on what strikes your or your kids’ fancy.
Brampton minor ball hockey league, Bramalea Boxing Club, Brampton youth soccer club, Young Dragons Taekwondo, Brampton Ontario speed skating, Brampton minor lacrosse association, and Brampton youth volleyball are just a few of the 21 extracurriculars youth can sign up for this season.
Most of the sports organizations listed here will be available for registration on the 22 and the 23 of this month, however, each organization’s specific website will have more details on locations, fees, methods of payments, and more specific inquiries, depending on what you want to get involved in.
Hopefully, you find the activities and fees that are right for you to get active this fall and winter!
Century Gardens Recreation Centre
340 Vodden St E
Terry Miller Recreation Centre
1295 Williams Pkwy
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown Issues Statement Following Death of 11 Year Old Girl
- Brampton's Fall/Winter Recreation Guide is Now Available
- Massive Beach Sports Facility Set to Open in Brampton
- Sports Bars in Brampton Might Have to Pay More for Sports Channels
- Brampton Gets Ready to Celebrate National Youth Week
- Brampton Community Centres Host Drop-in Fitness Programs for Recreation Month