5 Most Popular Houses of the Week in Brampton in 2018
If you know where to look, there are some pretty incredible houses in Brampton, aside from the traditional single detached homes and few condominiums and townhouses more commonly found in most neighbourhoods in the city.
Some of these houses look like castles, others like luxurious Beverly Hills home befitting A-list celebrities. Whatever the case may be, there's a lot of coziness and style in between.
Here's a look back at the most popular houses we showcased on inbrampton.com this year, in no particular order. Click on the headings for more photos and details:
5) Show-Stopping $1.3 Million Home with Gorgeous KitchenLocated in Credit Valley, this complete show stopper boasts contemporary design and modern functionality. It's a corner lot with a spacious living room and a gas fireplace, a gourmet kitchen and professional landscaping. Definitely for those who are looking for a huge house with a stunning kitchen and a spacious interior.
4) Grand $2.3 Mil Home With Backyard OasisThis huge home boasts a quiet court, a spectacular backyard complete with its own mini waterfall, a gourmet kitchen, and it backs on to a golf course! Located in Credit Valley, this house backs onto Lionhead Estates, with an incredibly landscaped backyard complete with a large patio and gardens. The interior is open concept, there are formal dining and living areas and the family room has 19' vaulted ceilings!
3) Massive $2.3 Million Executive Home With Heated In-Ground PoolAlso located in Credit Valley, if you're looking for a place in a family-oriented neighbourhood with a magnificent family room that has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a stunning backyard garden with a heated in-ground pool, a finished basement, and a substantial kitchen with a large breakfast area, this home is for you!
2) $1.5 Mil Home With Large LotThis incredible home is located in the West area of Brampton at 8518 Heritage Road. With such great opportunities for development, this is a house you won’t want to miss. You're looking at a home complete with dining room with spacious deck, newly renovated kitchen, hardwood flooring, fireplace, a landscaped front yard and backyard and a lot size of almost one acre.
1) $2.8 Million Home Overlooking Golf CourseLocated around the posh Springbrook / Huttonville area, this stunning home off a quiet cul-de-sac has an incredible view of the Lionhead Golf Course. A unique architectural design with large windows overlooking the golf course with two walkouts to the balcony, it also includes a gourmet kitchen featuring top of the line thermador appliances, a breakfast area with vaulted ceiling.
BONUS: Massive $2 Million Home With Home Theatre System just north of BramptonYes, we are aware this gorgeous piece of property is not actually located in Brampton, but it's close enough as Caledon is the city's immediate northern neighbour. Don't tell me you don't know a friend or neighbour in Brampton who ventures into Caledon from time to time!
This 5,000+ square foot custom home boasts marble from Spain, a two-sided fireplace, a beautiful custom kitchen, and a home theatre system! It also includes some fine craftsmanship, a 15-foot ceilings, a workshop, a garage at the back of the property and a home theatre system.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $2.3 Million Executive Home With Heated In-Ground Pool
- House of the Week: Massive $2 Million Home With Home Theatre System Just North of Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.6 Million Home With Built-in Home Theatre System
- Brampton House of the Week: Grand $2.3 Mil Home With Backyard Oasis
- Brampton House of the Week: Show-Stopping $1.3 Million Home with Gorgeous Kitchen