Beloved Brampton Bistro May Be Coming Back Soon
Just last month, it seemed that the beloved Brampton restaurant Carve on Lot 5 had shuttered its doors, at least temporarily, but there was no timeline revealed whether it would reopen.
Carve on Lot 5, named for the designation on the plot of land they were situated on (Lot 5), first opened its doors in 2016. Now it seems, the restaurant’s owners have a plan as to when they’ll be open for business again…at least according to this recent post on Facebook.
“We want to thank all of you for the kind words and well wishes. We are truly humbled by the outpour of support and desire for us to re-open sooner rather than later. We are so grateful to have such wonderful guests and friends. We never could have imagined how much of an impact that you have had on us, and us, on all of you. We are still pursuing another opportunity and we anticipate to re-open in March,” the post states.
Inbrampton.com reached out to the restaurant via email to confirm if they have set a specific date in March in which they anticipate their re-opening, or if they’re opening in the same location or have moved to a different location. They did not respond as of this writing.
Downtown Brampton could always use some bright spots after spending years in need of some life being injected into the city’s core. Let’s hope Carve on Lot 5 stays in the downtown…and people can use that rooftop patio again!
- Popular ISP Launches New Cheap TV Service Across Ontario
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- PHOTOS: A Slew Of Luxurious Townhomes Are Under Construction In Brampton
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase
- Beloved Brampton Bistro Closed Until Further Notice
- New Mexican Restaurant is Opening in Downtown Brampton
- Beloved Tea Shop Set to Reopen Soon in Brampton
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
- We Now Know What's Replacing the Old Coffee Culture Location in Downtown Brampton