Beloved Brampton Bistro May Be Coming Back Soon
Just last month, it seemed that the beloved Brampton restaurant Carve on Lot 5 had shuttered its doors, at least temporarily, but there was no timeline revealed whether it would reopen.
Carve on Lot 5, named for the designation on the plot of land they were situated on (Lot 5), first opened its doors in 2016. Now it seems, the restaurant’s owners have a plan as to when they’ll be open for business again…at least according to this recent post on Facebook.
“We want to thank all of you for the kind words and well wishes. We are truly humbled by the outpour of support and desire for us to re-open sooner rather than later. We are so grateful to have such wonderful guests and friends. We never could have imagined how much of an impact that you have had on us, and us, on all of you. We are still pursuing another opportunity and we anticipate to re-open in March,” the post states.
Inbrampton.com reached out to the restaurant via email to confirm if they have set a specific date in March in which they anticipate their re-opening, or if they’re opening in the same location or have moved to a different location. They did not respond as of this writing.
Downtown Brampton could always use some bright spots after spending years in need of some life being injected into the city’s core. Let’s hope Carve on Lot 5 stays in the downtown…and people can use that rooftop patio again!
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton
- Beloved Brampton Bistro Closed Until Further Notice
- Beloved American breakfast restaurant could open location in Brampton soon
- New Mexican Restaurant is Opening in Downtown Brampton
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
- A Beloved Family Restaurant Has Permanently Closed its Doors in Brampton