Brampton High School on Lockdown Due to Possibly Armed Male
A Brampton high school is under lockdown.
Peel police recently announced that David Suzuki Secondary School on Daviselm Drive is under lockdown following the sighting of a possibly armed male.
Police also said that a number of schools are under hold and secure, including Springbrooke CES, McClure PES, Our Lady of Peace CES and Walden International School.
Police are currently on scene.
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines
- SIU investigating fatal shooting of 26-year-old-man in Brampton
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- City of Brampton requesting help from foreign-trained doctors amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Police Evacuating High School Under Lockdown in Brampton
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Brampton
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure Near Brampton Border
- School Under Lockdown for Student with Gun in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools Under Lockdown, Hold and Secure in Brampton