Brampton Tea Gurus Receive Royal Order for More Tea
Looks like a certain royal couple really enjoyed their tea from some of Brampton’s own royal-tea last month!
Just before Canada Day, Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla visited Canada to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday.
During their visit, Brampton entrepreneurs Renata and Daniel Lewis of downtown Brampton tea shop T by Daniel were invited to serve tea to His Royal Highness.
It’s been almost a month since the royal couple stopped by Canada and sipped some of that (possibly) lion chai goodness and took home a special blend, and now, they’ve officially put in an order for more tea from T by Daniel.
“We got a royal request from the palace for more tea!” gushed Lewis on his Instagram page.
It seems like their international orders have just begun, and we couldn’t be more proud - go, T by Daniel!
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Two arrested for selling fake name brand purses in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.3 Mil House with Amazing Master Bedroom