Brampton Tea Gurus Receive Royal Order for More Tea
Looks like a certain royal couple really enjoyed their tea from some of Brampton’s own royal-tea last month!
Just before Canada Day, Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla visited Canada to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday.
During their visit, Brampton entrepreneurs Renata and Daniel Lewis of downtown Brampton tea shop T by Daniel were invited to serve tea to His Royal Highness.
It’s been almost a month since the royal couple stopped by Canada and sipped some of that (possibly) lion chai goodness and took home a special blend, and now, they’ve officially put in an order for more tea from T by Daniel.
“We got a royal request from the palace for more tea!” gushed Lewis on his Instagram page.
It seems like their international orders have just begun, and we couldn’t be more proud - go, T by Daniel!
- Shots Fired Near Residential Area in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Asks Why So Many Brampton People Filing Complaints
- BREAKING: Brampton’s Big Blue Monster House Set to be Demolished
- Bizarre and Offensive Newspaper Delivered to Homes in Brampton and Mississauga
- Broadway Stars Set to Hit Brampton This Week