Brampton Tea Gurus Receive Royal Order for More Tea
Looks like a certain royal couple really enjoyed their tea from some of Brampton’s own royal-tea last month!
Just before Canada Day, Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla visited Canada to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday.
During their visit, Brampton entrepreneurs Renata and Daniel Lewis of downtown Brampton tea shop T by Daniel were invited to serve tea to His Royal Highness.
It’s been almost a month since the royal couple stopped by Canada and sipped some of that (possibly) lion chai goodness and took home a special blend, and now, they’ve officially put in an order for more tea from T by Daniel.
“We got a royal request from the palace for more tea!” gushed Lewis on his Instagram page.
It seems like their international orders have just begun, and we couldn’t be more proud - go, T by Daniel!
- Brampton is Officially the Worst Place to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Ontario Cracks Down on Businesses 'Bullying' Workers in Wake of Minimum Wage Hike
- VIA Rail Has Ridiculously Cheap Trains to Montreal in December
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Horrific 407 Crash
- Top 5 Italian Restaurants in Brampton