Brampton Tea Gurus Receive Royal Order for More Tea
Looks like a certain royal couple really enjoyed their tea from some of Brampton’s own royal-tea last month!
Just before Canada Day, Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla visited Canada to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday.
During their visit, Brampton entrepreneurs Renata and Daniel Lewis of downtown Brampton tea shop T by Daniel were invited to serve tea to His Royal Highness.
It’s been almost a month since the royal couple stopped by Canada and sipped some of that (possibly) lion chai goodness and took home a special blend, and now, they’ve officially put in an order for more tea from T by Daniel.
“We got a royal request from the palace for more tea!” gushed Lewis on his Instagram page.
It seems like their international orders have just begun, and we couldn’t be more proud - go, T by Daniel!
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Brampton