Brand New Burrito Joint Now Open in Brampton
Good news for Bramptonians who love Mexican food!
Back in June, we reported that a new burrito joint was taking shape in Brampton, and now, Fresh Burrito Mexican Grill is finally open.
Fresh Burrito Mexican Grill has officially opened its doors at 212 Queen St. E., right near the Rhythm Condos in the Queen and Kennedy area. The new burrito joint is, interestingly enough, also near the popular Burrito Boyz - burritos everywhere!
The shop opened just two days ago, according to a rep from Fresh Burrito, so you can head over and try it now.
The resto, which also operates a location in Kitchener, makes all of its dishes in-house from scratch and offers such traditional Mexican fare as burritos (of course), quesadillas, tacos, and even churros! The restaurant also serves homemade guacamole and its very own signature red salsa and salsa verde (better known as green salsa).
According to the resto’s website, the restaurant also makes its own burrito sauce with low fat sour cream and mayo.
Enjoy your homemade burritos, Brampton!
Fresh Burrito Mexican Grill
212 Queen St. E.
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit